X Plane 11 Global Scenery DLC-CODEX Torrent Free Download
A completely redesigned, intuitive user interface that makes setting up and editing your flight a breeze. Constantly included 3-D cockpit and surprisingly high-resolution exterior models for all involved aircraft. A new effects engine for light, sound, and explosion. Realistic Avionics. All aircraft are IFR-ready right out of the gate. Busy, “living” airports are capable of serving both your aircraft and the simulator’s AI planes, with pushback tugs and roaming fuel trucks. New buildings and roads to better simulate European cities and more in this awesome game! This is the game’s global scene DLC. Double click inside the X-Plane 11 Global Scene folder, extract the .iso with Winsor and run the setup. Click “Copy content to CODEX directory to Instaldir” and then click Install. Wait for the game to be installed. Be sure to disable any form of anti-virus so that no files are corrupted. Once complete, launch the game, have fun and play. If you encounter any problems, run the game as an administrator, and be sure to update your video drivers and install DirectX which you can get here.
X Plane 11 Global Scenery DLC-CODEX Free Download
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, 64-bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU or AMD equivalent with 2 or more cores.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: DirectX 11-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD w 512 MB VRAM.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Storage: 20 GB available space.
- The triangle mesh resolution is much higher than the default mesh and even slightly above the level of previous HD Mesh sequences v3.
- This gives obviously better DAM elevation data representation slope, mountain, etc.
- But it also improves the Landclass data representation to a great Zextent which is very closely associated with the triangle shape in the X-plane mesh.
- This is most evident in forest expansion.
Vector data simplification is less invasive than the default mesh (where Laminar was required to do this to limit the overall size of global views.
- Thus road railroads turns are more accurate and rivers, coasts (but where the raw data of OSM is poor, the same happens.
- HD Mesh Scene v4 also includes the new “high buildings” feature, which I introduced with Laminar in XP11.
- This puts all well with some filtering from OSM not having the proper stuff buildings 20 m height or 5.
- buildings: level as some high building object more or less correct With height – as defined in OSM))
- views building: level multiplied by 4m only to get the approximate height.
- This usually gives most cities a much better look New York is a great example where almost all buildings at OSM already have a height defined.