Assetto Corsa Competizione Update v1 1 2-CODEX Torrent Free Download
Assetto Corsa Competizione Update v1 1 2-CODEX Torrent Free Download. Auto Corsa Italian for Race Setup is a sim racing video game developed by Italian video game developer Kunos Simuljioni. It is designed with an emphasis on realistic racing experience with support for extensive customization and moddability. The game was first released on 8 November 2013 through the Steam Early Access program and officially released Early Access as the final release version on 19 December 2014.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Update v1 1 2-CODEX Torrent Free Download. Assetto Corsa is a racing simulation that attempts to provide realistic driving experiences with a wide variety of road and race cars through detailed physics and tire simulations on re-constructed tracks through laser-scanning technology. This mouse keyboard wheels gamepad supports triple-display tracker head tracking and VR head-mounted displays as well as a number of peripheral devices such as Nvidia 3D Vision and Professional Motion Systems. The software can be extended through third-party content. The game allows the player’s experience to be adjusted to the realism settings appropriate for factory or fully handicapped assistance.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Update v1 1 2-CODEX Free Download
Assetto Corsa Competizione Update v1 1 2-CODEX Torrent Free Download. A variety of session modes and session settings are available for offline and online play. Offline campaigns special events, custom championships, hot laps, quick races, drift, drag, and race weekend sessions can be played alone or against AI. A server manager tool allows creating servers for online sessions LAN sessions are also supported. Players can adjust their cars through the setup interface when joining offline/online sessions.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Update v1 1 2-CODEX Torrent Free Download. Depending on the car it includes gear ratios, tire compound tire pressure fuel suspension settings such as anti-roll bar wheel ride height packer rates travel range dumper settings such as bump stops and rebounds dampers alignment settings drivetrain setting on the differential lock and preload hybrid settings adjustment. Wings brake bias brake power engine limiters, etc.
such as traction control and ABS turbo booster KERS ERS and engine brake settings and brake bias can be adjusted on the fly via hot-keys. In-game HUDs have multiple virtual desktops that allow manually placing a wide variety of apps anywhere on the screen and the selection can be expanded through a custom app written in the Python language. The API allows access to session and simulation data via an external LCD or phone application and exports telemetry data in a compatible format to simulation professional data analysis software.
- 64-bit processor and operating system required
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-8120.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 2GB, Radeon HD 7770.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Storage: 50 GB available space.
- Sound Card: Integrated.
- Additional Notes: Game in Early Access, Final Specs to be Defined.
- Aceto Corsa Competizione v1.1.2 Changelog.
- Added 2019 championship season.
- Added the possibility to play with more AI opponents on tracks with larger plans especially spas.
- Such as Sprint Cup areas are still limited in size to their real-life counterparts.
- Fixed a bug when only the first session of the weekend had the correct track wetting.
- The championship weekend now includes 2 practice sessions.
- Fixed 3H race driver stint strategy bug.
- Fixed strategy bug for mandatory pits with the irregular crew.
- Fixed automatic driver cycle in endurance races.
- Replay Tire Tires Wheel Speed various fixes for smoke particles and disc flashes were not visible in some situations.
- Fixed valid mandatory pitstop if typeset is not changed.
- Forced auto-request after an MP race when the car is stopped.
- Fixed pit strategy selector update issues in the car setup page.
- Driver Skills 2019 was updated based on results and added skills for new drivers.
- Fixed old replay HUD shortcut overriding the new FFWD and slow-motion systems.
- Potential improvements for SP leave autoplay the game.
- Fixed autosave replay during the limbo page.
- AutoSave Replays shows a message before saving itself.
- Possible fixes for custom race limbo page crashes.
- Pitstops are now capable of free practice and qualification sessions.