Factorio v0.17.69 Torrent Free Download.
Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production, and fighting enemies. In the beginning, you will find yourself cutting down trees, holding mining ores and mechanical weapons and transport belts by hand, but in no time you can become an industrial powerhouse with vast solar fields, oil refining and cracking, construction And build and deploy deployment.
Logistic robots, all for your resource needs. However this massive exploitation of the planet’s resources does not sit well with the local people, so you have to be prepared to protect yourself and your machine empire. Co-operate with other players, build huge factories, collaborate and delegate with other players in cooperative multiplayer.
Factorio v0.17.69 Free Download.
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. 64 bit.
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5Ghz.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: 512 MB of video memory.
- Storage: 1 GB available space.
- Fixed crash when loading a loading containing modded crafting machines with boxes of liquids, mods with disabilities.
- Fixed turret range drawing not accounting for ammo range modifiers in the world and in map view. Not accounting for ammo disclosures and fixed animation ammo modifiers.
- Fixed case of left and right lane swapping of the underground belt.
- Fixed Decisions related to Marking for Deconstruction and then Un-Marking Combinator.
- Fixed Infinity Chest GUI showing incorrect label when modded as a storage chest.
- When the target of the fixed robot changed force to an allied force, the combat robot would not stop attacking his.
- Fixed silo script error using generic on_event function.
- On some translations in some GUIs, some labels were cut.
- A crash can sometimes be encountered while fighting large groups of bitters.
- The internal position of the signal fixed the case for a particular corner of the fixture.
- It was decided that circuit and logistic network buttons were swapped at the train stop GUI.