Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Update v1 7 3-PLAZA Torrent Free Download:
Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Update v1 7 3-PLAZA Torrent Free Download is the second expansion for the Kerbal Space Program. This feature-rich expansion is focused on increasing the objective possibilities once the celestial bodies were reached by adding more interesting scientific efforts and expanding the toolset.
After landing on an astronomical body, a variety of data-gathering devices can now be deployed to conduct scientific experiments. While collecting that data, newly added surface features are scattered throughout the solar system, which players will have to go out looking for to scan or return to Kerbin for further examination.
Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Update v1 7 3-PLAZA Free Download:
In the Kerbal Space Program, aliens known as Kerbles take charge of the space program for the race. You have access to an array of parts to assemble a fully functional spacecraft that flies based on realistic aerodynamic and orbital physics. Launch your Kerbal crew to orbit and explore the moon and planets in the Kerbal solar system, building a base and space station to expand the reach of your expedition. Additionally, robot parts are being added! A hinge, piston, rotor and rotational servo in various sizes will be accessible to widely alter the potential of the players’ craft. All these operate under real physics with real forces and torque, power consumption and even motor mass.
In KSP you must build a space-worthy craft capable of flying its crew into space without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to form a functional ship. Each part has its function and will affect the way the ship is flying. So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some rocket science.
Add to this the ability to capture asteroids (a feature in collaboration with NASA), the farthest reaches of the solar system, mining for resources in other countries and in nearby space stations and construction stations; Plus literally thousands of mods from a huge active modding community, all add to the award-winning game that has taken the space sim genre by storm.
- Scientific experiments with space exploration have always gone hand-in-hand and are now even more focused in KSP.
- Players will be able to use a storage container in their craft that can hold various pieces of science equipment.
- A major addition to the breaking ground is found on celestial bodies scattered throughout the solar system.
- Meteors, craters, rock outcropping, cryovolcanoes and now populate the landscape.
- While the small surface features can be sent back to the KSC by the KBC itself, the larger ones provide a greater challenge and will require the Kerbels to venture into rovers or send unmanned rovers.
- By attaching the new robot rover arm to their rovers, players can scan large features of the surface to collect important scientific data.
- Long-requested robotics parts will now be available for use in KSP! A hinge, piston, rotor, and rotational servo in various sizes will allow players to meet new challenges as well as enhance the creativity of their craft.
- To coincide with these new parts, the addition of the robotics controller system will let players coordinate the behavior of all the various parts on their craft.
A new suit:
- Of course, sometimes important herbal fashion can never be forgotten.
- With Breaking, Ground players will receive a new suit that is futuristic in aesthetics and is associated with this expanding science-focus.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10 (SM 4.0) enabled, 512 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 3 GB HD Space
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 1GB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 4 GB HD Space