Little Inferno-THETA Torrent Free Download
“The test I want a good game to pass is simple: I want him to be with me. I want me to get caught up in my thoughts after a few days of playing it. Little Inferno is simple. It’s somebody Is kind of quirky and bold. It burns brightly. It burns well. Stephen Totillo, Kotaku (read full review A beautiful masterpiece that everyone should try… This may be the most engaging and beautiful indie game I have played all year.Little Inferno takes you on a shockingly universal and emotional journey to a game with such a seemingly bizarre premise, and it does so with calculated and excellent strokes, that you’re not even feeling it As it is happening. I can’t even tell you what a pleasant surprise it was without spoiling it, but trust me, the game deserves to end well.
Little Inferno-THETA Free Download
“On the first level, you probably have one of the most poignant comments we’ve seen in video games, taking corporatism, consumerism, isolation, environmental concerns, and all of them into one fantastic (if understood) narrative. Ties with the second level, it urges Prime to BURN EVERYTHING INSIGHT. Our experience of recognizing and appreciating the game while enjoying the grateful nature of the gameplay. The capacity is now can add the third level in the mix, which shows. We hypocrisy in all.Andrew Nee, Negativeworld (read full review In some rare cases a game functions not only as a game but also as a piece of art. Where the rules and rules of the review refuse to fit in secret. This is where Little Inferno Sits, the persistence in between two different places. I gave up hundreds of words trying to make a round hole in a square peg.
- OS: Win 7, Vista and XP
- Processor:1.5 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard Drive: 200 MB
- Video Card: You will need a graphics card that supports Shader Model 2.0 or greater and DirectX 9.0c.
- Key Features:
- Nominated for three awards at the Independent Games Festival including the Seumas McNally grand prize, Technical Excellence Award, and Nuovo Award, with Honorable Mentions in Design and Audio.
- From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
- 100% indie – made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
- IAP Free – no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game.
- Zero Waste – short, polished, perfect as possible